Don’t Let A Number Define You Instead Stay Young At Any Age
Years ago, I had a friend that said beauty fades this is true for most people.
But do you want your beauty to fade at 50 or 70?
The younger you start paying attention to your food, exercise, alcohol intake, not smoking, and getting enough sleep the better you will age.
Unfortunately, many of us don’t really take good care of ourselves. Why? maybe it is because of low self-esteem and lack of self-love.
7 Ways To Stay Young:
- Be strong in who you are by continuing to do the things you love to do and have fun. Being fun, having fun is one of the best to Stay Young.
- Don’t listen to the media’s version of what a person your age should do, be, look like, and act like.
- Don’t follow the crowd because most people have an aging mindset which means they think their bodies are supposed to be this way at this age so they don’t try to stay in shape or eat right.
- Be careful what you eat, food can be medicine or poison to the body because getting sick might make you look older faster.
- Always be learning, the more active your mind stays the better.
- Find a sense of purpose, if you do something that contributes to the world and makes you excited that will make you Stay Young.
- Find a form of exercise you can stick the best one to Stay Young is lifting weights, it keeps the muscles strong protects the bones and helps with stress and energy.
It’s all about attitude and what you believe to be true.
If you think you are old, you will eventually start to act what you think old is.
Also, if people tell you don’t worry about your stomach getting bigger it’s because you’re getting older as a way of telling you don’t try to fix it.
If you need help with making better choices in your life check out Love, Forgiveness, Career, Happiness – 12 Step Journey To Creating An Amazing Life