A Woman Should Feel Sexy all the Time
You maybe think it’s selfish to spend all that time on myself so I can feel sexy. What is sexy? In my opinion, sexy is energy and a way of being when you know you are a woman that is deserving of whatever you want.
How do you think your life would change if you felt sexy all the time?
- Higher self-confidence which is always sexy
- Getting wanted attention
- Doing better at your job because you feel good about yourself
- It will uplift your mood
- Make you look and feel polished
- Your partner will desire you more
Women lead very busy lives so it’s easy to forget about yourself until one day you don’t recognize the person staring back at you. Time passes too quickly so don’t waste any years looking less than the sexy person you are.
Whatever your age, you can still look sexy especially if you have taken care of your skin and health. Vitamins/healthy eating habits can help keep your body strong through the years. I’ve seen women in their 70s that still look good and have youthful energy.
Yes, there are those days when you get up and you feel like if you can just get out the door with your head on straight you’re doing good. But, if you wake up with a plan for your day then you’ll feel like taking on the world.
Daily Self-love and Self-care should be as automatic as brushing your teeth every day. This also teaches young girls the importance of taking care of themselves.
By building and maintaining healthy Self-Esteem and Self-Love, you are showing the world and Men, how to treat you. When you disregard yourself, others recognize low self-esteem and will treat you accordingly.
WHAT NOT TO DO TO FEEL SEXY BUT SMILING AND LAUGHING IS ALWAYS SEXY. WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW.
Tips for Feeling Sexy all the Time:
1. Take at least an hour a day and find something that makes you feel connected to yourself such as taking a relaxing bath, reading a romance novel, doing yoga, and having Tea Time as you observe your beautiful surroundings.
- If you don’t consider your surroundings beautiful, especially at home, then create a plan to change that.
- Don’t settle for the things you do not like, that is the opposite of sexy.
2. Use body products like yummy-smelling body butter and sugar scrubs that make you feel good and will put a smile on your face.
- Avoid butter and lotions that leave a sticky residue on your skin.
- If you’re someone who has sensitive skin, maybe make your own products or look for ones that are made for your type of skin.
- Whatever you do, make sure it smells good.
3. Buy pretty things to wear like underwear and lingerie.
- Wearing “delicates” under your clothes is not reserved for a particular person to wear or for a particular occasion.
- You don’t need to be in a relationship to wear pretty things.
- The secret knowledge that you’re wearing something “naughty” under your clothes will put a Cheshire smile on your face and leave a man VERY curious as to what’s going on.
- Too many women let themselves go because most women don’t find age sexy. It just requires a little more work than when you were young to keep up your sexy side. Today there are so many things to help maintain your glow.
- There is nothing wrong with taking care of you.
4. Find your flirty side! Yes, you do have one.
- All women have a flirty side however, you have to find your comfort level with expressing yourself in this way. You may have to push out of your comfort zone if you really want results.
- It does not matter if you are single or in a relationship, all Men will respond to you letting out the sexy kitten inside of you.
- If you are single, being flirty lets Men know that you are interested in them and you may be surprised how they react.
- Dip your foot in the water slowly by trying it out on a male or female friend depending on your preference and get feedback on your technique.
5. Find a hairstyle that makes you feel sexy.
- Yes, you can find one. If you can, splurge a bit and go to someone who really knows what they’re doing and who will listen to your concerns.
- Try adding some color or cut it slightly; don’t be afraid to try something new; it’s hair and it will grow out and grow back.
- A new look could bring some unexpected results and pleasures.
6. Wear more dresses and skirts.
- Today’s woman has gotten used to wearing pants but now it’s time to show a little, or, a lot more leg. It’s not necessarily about cleavage. Expose those legs! Legs drive men wild and if you don’t believe me, then ask a man that’s in your life.
7. A little makeup never hurts but could help a lot.
- Makeup should be applied to enhance your beauty and makes you feel sexy.
- The old saying is true ‘ if you look good, you feel good.’
8. Also focus on growing spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and intellectually.
- When you feel you are smarter and making better choices it will make you happier.
- A happy woman is a sexy woman.
Learning to be comfortable with expressing your sexuality in a comfortable, appropriate way will make you feel more confident which in turn will help you achieve bigger and better results in every area of your life.
You possess so much FEMININE POWER, so why not enjoy what it means to be a woman.
In today’s world you can live longer, can express your individual style as you please, and have access to all kinds of clothing and accessories, bought or handmade.
Take advantage of the opportunities around you there are so many ways to express yourself so you can feel sexy all the time! A sexy confident women attracts positive energy.