How To Change Your Life For The Better
Love, Forgiveness, Career, Happiness – 12 Steps Journey To Creating an Amazing Life
- Why is self-love for women important? If you do not have self-love you will not treat yourself well. Elements of self-love are:
- You do not allow others to take advantage of you.
- You put good food in your body that will maintain your health and vitality.
- You know how to say “no” to things that are not in your best interest.
- You have a self-care routine.
- You spend quality time with yourself so you know who you are and what you want.
What could happen to you if you knew how to change your life for the better? Imagine what it would be like if you woke every morning excited about your day because you feel the love of a Man, you have an amazing career and no financial worries.
After spending many years taking care of others at the expense of myself, one day, while working in the social services field, I realized I was not alone. This is a pattern among women because we do not know how to value ourselves. So I co-authored this workbook designed to help women find their value by spending quality time with themselves.
In this self-love for women workbook, thirty minutes a day is all you need to start building a better relationship with yourself. It’s a small amount of time to take care of you because when you are happy, your family is happy, and the opposite is also true. So many of us deal with pain in silence not realizing that we are not alone.
Self-esteem is one of the main reasons most of us live mediocre/miserable lives. If you are not happy with your weight, looks, and or abilities then your life will not change. A woman’s external environment is a reflection of her internal environment.
Love, Forgiveness, Career, Happiness helps you take an honest look at your life and yourself. Also, forgiving oneself and others is an important element of happiness that should not be overlooked. Take the time to do something good for yourself, you deserve it!
How to change your life for the better? Consider the following questions:
- Do you like your job? What happens if you lose your job? What if you have to work a minimum wage job that doesn’t pay your bills? Build a Career that you love so that you are no longer held hostage at a job you hate.
- Is your life focused on negativity? Do you talk negatively about others and talk about all the negative things that are going on in the world constantly? Do you complain about coworkers, friends, and family? If so your life is full of negativity makes it difficult to see opportunities, men, and other things that could bring joy to your life. Learn how to Cleanse Negativity from your life so you can attract positive things. Negativity can leave you bitter, look around and see how many unhappy people you see.
- Do you feel powerless because you do not know how to change your life for the better? Do have the same routine but you are getting tired of it but that is what everyone in your life is doing? Are afraid of being like your mother? It’s time to Decide to Change. Discover and understand your Power and how to use it to get the life you’ve been dreaming of.
What type of Dater are you?
Directions: 1). For each question, answer “Yes” or “No”. 2). For every “Yes” answer, 1 point. 3). Total your “Yes” answers at the end. Avoid over-thinking the questions. Be HONEST and go ahead and answer the following questions. Are you now or have you done the following?
___ 1. Given a man your body without truly knowing who he was as a person?
___ 2. Ever let a man you really don’t know, who has never taken you out on a date; constantly come over to your home to have sex, then leave?
___ 3. Dated a man who cannot commit to you because he’s committed to another?
___ 4. Dated a man who cannot take care of himself so you take care of him?
___ 5. Dated or continue to date a man who was/is physically, mentally, and emotionally abusive to you?
___ 6. Continually dated a man who you have caught in several lies because you believe you really like/love him?
___ 7. Been afraid to tell a man what you are looking for in a partner/mate/lover/husband?
___ 8. Chosen a man out of desperation or fear of being alone?
___ 9. Rationalized away or made excuses for his negative behaviors instead of trusting your instincts?
___ 10. Chased men instead of allowing a man to chase or court you?
Your total: _____
If you answered “Yes” to 3 or more questions it is TIME to rethink your dating behaviors.
After answering the above questions, you might say to yourself, “there’s nothing wrong with sleeping with men I don’t really know because I have needs too”. If you think this way how will you ever get the relationships you want? How to change your life for the better, you have to change your behavior/habits.
If you have chased men in the past, you might ask why men get to have all the fun and what’s wrong with approaching a man who you find attractive. If you are a woman who does not like being alone, you may be a “serial dater,” or date unavailable men. You might also think, “who wants to be alone and if his woman is not handling her business (meaning her man) that’s not my problem”. We sometimes tell ourselves these things in order to feel better about the decisions we are making, even though deep down we know it does not serve us and we deserve better.
You are here because you are probably frustrated with the direction your life has been going in.
- Can’t pay your bills
- Lonely for years
- Or too many bad relationships
- Getting older
- Don’t know how to change the habits that make you feel trapped
Most of you follow the crowd, but following the crowd keeps you apart from the majority of people who are unhappy, hate their jobs, don’t make enough money, and always complaining about this or that. I know you’ve heard the saying “misery loves company.” But why is misery necessary? Do you think life has to be miserable?
In this how to change your life for the better workbook is about self-love for women. The workbook goal is for you to change your life for the better. Even though nobody you know loves their lives, not even your family members, you can be the example that helps everyone think and act differently. Life is all about choices, now is the time to start making different ones.
But why are you comfortable with being miserable?
And Then It Hit Me!
So this is why I wrote this self-love for women workbook to help you to stop being one of those invisible women that no one really sees, listens to, and who doesn’t get invited to the cool parties.
Life is all about perception, the way the world sees is how they respond to you and it’s time for them to start responding to you the way you want them to. This is your life you should live it well! What do you have to lose? Get this how to change your life for the better workbook TODAY!
LOVE, FORGIVENESS, CAREER, HAPPINESS – 12-STEP JOURNEY TO CREATING AN AMAZING LIFE
Cleanse Yourself of Negativity
Today, we live in a world where we are bombarded with negative messages about things we cannot control. We then have negative discussions about those things or what’s wrong with our lives with coworkers, family, friends, or whoever will listen.
All this negativity is just attracting more negative energy, which is blocking you from getting what you say you want. This is step is designed to remove some of that negative energy so you can replace it with positive energy.
In this Step, you’ll learn…
- How to deal with negative emotions
- The power of words
- How negativity is affecting your life
- Why it’s important to forgive
This may be a hard step because some of you don’t realize that being so negative can be caused by past pains, and forgiveness may not be something you want to do. But remember forgiveness is not for the other person, it’s for you.
Realize the Power of Your Femininity
Women today have forgotten what it means to be a woman and how much power we possess. Why is that? Because of our determination to become equal to men, we lost a little of ourselves alone way. Regaining our femininity helps us with our self-esteem, our self-worth, and having a healthy loving relationship.
In this step you will learn:
- If you have the Superwoman Syndrome
- If you have lost your femininity
- How to regain your femininity
- How to love being a woman
Embrace Your Place of Power
When we are not living the life we want it is because we are unsure of ourselves and we care what other people think. If you realize and Embrace your Power, you will be amazed by what you can accomplish.
In this Step, you will learn…
- What Essential Feminine Essence is
- How loving yourself is the base of your Power
- The Power of “No”
- How to get out of your Comfort Zone
The Workbook will set you on a path of self-discovery and once you know about who you are and what you want, doors will start to open if you are ready to walk through them. THIS IS YOUR LIFE, why not let it be AMAZING!
If you’re ready to stop being scared to do the things you want to do.
If you’re ready to start Creating an Amazing life now! Then follow the steps in this how to change your life for the better workbook.
And if you’re ready to do something different so that this year won’t be like last year, then pay attention because I’m ready to help you get what you want.
You don’t need to FOLLOW the crowd…
You don’t need a LOT of education to have a great career…
You don’t need to continue to do what is NOT working for you.